St. Joseph's Manor provides additional health services should they be required by a resident.
- Oxygen therapy when needed with assessment by Respiratory Therapist. In house Equipment, including oxygen concentrators & portable oxygen is available. We can assess oxygen levels as needed.
- Behaviour Support Ontario staff to help manage the behaviour and psychological symptoms of Dementia.
- Foot care specialists. Staff will provide names for families to inquire.
- Restorative care /physiotherapy provided by one Physiotherapist and one Physiotherapist Assistant. Residents have the opportunity for individualized therapy as well as group exercise programs, based on the assessed needs of the participating residents.
- Dietitian services with nutritional counseling provided and therapeutic diets planned as required. The dietitian visits twice monthly and reviews all residents nutitional status.
- Occupational therapy and speech therapy can be accessed through the local Community Care Access Centre.
- Dental/oral assessment and procedures in home by visiting dental service.
- The local Hearing Society and CNIB can be referred to for audiology services.
- Laboratory services provide onsite blood work. Admission ECG's are done over at SJGH.
- Pharmacy provides a regular review of medications, Pharmacist on site weekly for care conferences and monthly for further audits and reviews. Daily delivery of medications and supplies.
- Social worker services can be consulted upon referral.