The Recreation/Activation Department is committed to providing high quality leisure experiences that meet the social, emotional, physical, cognitive and spiritual needs of all residents.
Therapeutic programs are offered by qualified staff seven days a week from 8:30a.m. to 8p.m. Activities come in many different forms: individual, small end, large group programs, both within the facility and he community. Calendars are prepared monthly and are continually being evaluated to meet the recreation and leisure needs of our residents. All residents are encouraged to participate in programs of their choice. Family members are always welcome!
Programs and services provided by our Recreation/Activation department include:
- community special events
- recreation and social programs, 1:1, small and large group
- physiotherapy and exercise programs
- snoezelin sensory stimulation therapy
- intergenerational programs
- memorial services
- pet visitation/therapy
- volunteer appreciation events
- voting day polling station
- resident outings/activities
- musical programs
- outdoor gardens/horticultural activities