Administrative Assistant to VP of Finance/Corporate Services – FT TEMPORARY
- Office Administration Diploma or equivalent combination of education & experience
- Knowledge of, and willingness to support SJGHEL’s Mission, Vision & Values of Compassion, Humility & Harmony, Respect, Integrity, Social Responsibility and The Sacredness of Life
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Extensive computer competency in Microsoft Office applications
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational, time management and record-keeping skills
- Experience with creating organizational strategies and implementing plans of action
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with others
- Ability to create documents, reports, and databases
- Ability to work with a high level of confidentiality
- Ability to assist with patient navigation
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to prioritize and manage high volume workload
Skills and Abilities Considered an Asset
- Experience in a health-care setting
- Experience in Meditech software application(s)
- Experience working with C-Level Executives
- General: Employee Assistance Program
- Temporary Full-Time: 13% of wage in lieu of benefits
- Eligible to enroll in HOOPP pension plan
St. Joseph’s General Hospital Elliot Lake (SJGHEL) is committed to providing a safe, healthy workplace that promotes high job satisfaction and a respectful work environment. We believe that to do so it is necessary to conduct business in an open and ethical manner. We accomplish this by creating a workplace built on accountability and our Values of Compassion, Humility & Harmony, Respect, Integrity, Social Responsibility and The Sacredness of Life. It is the responsibility of every employee to understand and conduct themselves in a manner commensurate with these Values.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of the SJGHEL hiring process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources.
Please submit your application to Human Resources.
Please submit your application in .docx or .pdf format via email to email@example.com, or via our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/sjghel.