Our highly skilled staff in the Diagnostic Imaging Department are dedicated to imaging excellence, patient safety and are proud to provide quality service to Elliot Lake and surrounding areas.
Diagnostic Imaging is an essential link in our healthcare team as it helps clinicians with detection, diagnosis and treatment of disease.
We offer the following services: X-Ray, Ultrasound, Echocardiography, Bone Mineral Density, Computerized Tomography (CT) as well as other imaging procedures.
Outpatient hours of operation are as follows:
(Hours may vary)
- X-Ray Monday to Friday 8 am – 8 pm
- Ultrasound/Echocardiography Monday to Friday 8 am – 4 pm
- CT Monday to Sunday 8 am – 4 pm
- Bone Mineral Density Tuesday 8 am –12 pm
To book an appointment please call: (705) 848-7182 ext. 2244
Want access to your Diagnostic Imaging Records?
Use our online platform called PocketHealth!
How to enroll for access:
- Go online to https://www.pocket.health/elliotlake
- Pay a $5.00 transfer fee to access your most recent exam and available historical imaging records from St. Joseph’s General Hospital – Elliot Lake. Once you have paid the $5.00 transfer fee, any new exams performed at SJGH-Elliot Lake or an affiliated site within two-weeks will automatically be added to your account without charge.
- A yearly subscription of $49 is also available to access all existing AND future imaging for you and up to four consenting family members.
- Receive an access email from PocketHealth when your records are ready to view. If you’ve had previous imaging at St. Joseph’s General hospital-Elliot Lake or an affiliated site, this email will arrive within 24-48 hours. Recent imaging and reports will be available 48 hours after your radiology report has been finalized.
Contact Pocket health at email@example.com
Or call 1-855-381-8522 (toll-free)
- The Hospital
- Ambulatory Care
- Infusion Clinic
- Clinical Dietician
- Continuing Care Unit
- Diabetes Education Program
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Discharge Planning
- Emergency Department
- General Surgery
- Hospice Suite
- Human Resources
- Infection Prevention & Control
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
- Medical Records
- Medical Surgical
- Occupational Health & Safety
- Palliative Care
- Social Work
- Spiritual and Religious Care
- Visiting Specialists